BUSI3047 Entrepreneurial Internship II (3 units)
- Year 2 standing
- BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I
This course extends the objectives, activities and experiences of BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I, especially for students in pioneer projects or overseas internship, who may need to work for around 360 hours in summer, or under some other block arrangements during normal semester time or semester break. This course offers an ideal option to provide interns with a solid working experience to enhance the understanding of the entrepreneurial process, under the guidance of both faculty and business owners. Together with BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I, students will accumulate 12 hours of lectures and work assignment of no less than 480 hours (12 hours of lectures and 120 hours of work assignment in BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I, and no less than 360 hours of work assignment in BUSI3047 Entrepreneurship Internship II).
Each student can take at most TWO of the following TEN (1-10) internship (or concurrent internship) and service learning courses in his/her entire study, subject to a maximum of 9 units for all the internship courses taken:
(2) BUSI3016 Business Internship
(4) ECON3066 Business Economics Internship
(5) FINE3026 Finance Internship
(6) HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship
(7) ISEM3026 ISEM Internship
(8) MKTG3016 Marketing Internship
(9) BUSI3035 Service Learning and Community Engagement
(10) ECON3075 Service-Learning in Sustainable Development
No result found.