ACCT3045 Accounting Internship II (3 units)
- Year 2 standing
- ACCT3026 Accounting Internship I
- Medium of Instruction:
This course extends the objectives, activities and experiences of ACCT3026 Accounting Internship I, and continues to provide opportunities for practical working experience in accounting or accounting related organizations in Hong Kong and/or outside Hong Kong. Together with ACCT3026 Accounting Internship I, students will accumulate 12 hours of lectures and work assignment of no less than 480 hours (12 hours of lectures and work assignment of 120 hours in ACCT3026 Accounting Internship I and no less than 360 hours in ACCT3045 Accounting Internship II).
Each student can take at most TWO of the following TEN (1-10) internship (or concurrent internship) and service learning courses in his/her entire study, subject to a maximum of 9 units for all the internship courses taken:
(2) BUSI3016 Business Internship
(4) ECON3066 Business Economics Internship
(5) FINE3026 Finance Internship
(6) HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship
(7) ISEM3026 ISEM Internship
(8) MKTG3016 Marketing Internship
(9) BUSI3035 Service Learning and Community Engagement
(10) ECON3075 Service-Learning in Sustainable Development
No result found.