HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship (3 units)
- Year 2 standing
- Medium of Instruction:
The objective of this course is to give students the opportunity to gain practical experience related to various issues and activities associated with human resources management in an organisation. Under the guidance of both faculty and workspace supervisors, students will work in an organisation as interns and complete work assignments. The internship placement is expected to take up of no less than 120 hours, either paid or non-paid.
Each student can take at most TWO of the following ELEVEN (1-11) internship (or concurrent internship) and service learning courses in his/her entire study, subject to a maximum of 9 units for all the internship courses taken:
(2) BUSI3016 Business Internship
(4) ECON3066 Business Economics Internship
(5) FINE3026 Finance Internship
(6) HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship
(7) ISEM3026 ISEM Internship
(8) MKTG3016 Marketing Internship
(9) REMT3007 Retail Management Internship
(10) BUSI3035 Service Learning and Community Engagement
(11) ECON3075 Service-Learning in Sustainable Development
No result found.