ECON3066 Business Economics Internship (3 units)
- Year 2 standing
- Medium of Instruction:
This course aims to provide students an opportunity to gain real-life working experience related to the various business activities associated with an economic organization. Under the guidance of both faculty and workplace supervisors, students will work in an organization as interns and complete work assignments. The internship assignment is expected to take up no less than 120 hours to complete, and it may or may not be paid.
Students will be given an “S” grade for satisfactory completion of the course or an “F” grade for unsatisfactory performance.
Each student can take at most TWO of the following TEN (1-10) internship (or concurrent internship) and service learning courses in his/her entire study, subject to a maximum of 9 units for all the internship courses taken:
(1) ACCT3026 Accounting Internship I, or concurrent with ACCT3045 Accounting Internship II
(2) BUSI3016 Business Internship
(3) BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I, or concurrent with BUSI3047 Entrepreneurial Internship II
(4) ECON3066 Business Economics Internship
(5) FINE3026 Finance Internship
(6) HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship
(7) ISEM3026 ISEM Internship
(8) MKTG3016 Marketing Internship
(9) BUSI3035 Service Learning and Community Engagement
(10) ECON3075 Service-Learning in Sustainable Development
No result found.