BUSI3037 Entrepreneurial Internship I (3 units)
- Year 2 standing
The objective of this course is to give students the opportunity to better understand the entrepreneurial process. Under the guidance of both faculty and business owners, students will be guided to complete a work assignment of no less than 120 hours, to be either paid or non-paid to learn successful entrepreneurial journeys in preparation for a business plan or to create an enterprise without boundaries.
Students will be given an “S” grade for satisfactory completion of the course or an “F” grade for unsatisfactory performance.
Each student can take at most TWO of the following TEN (1-10) internship (or concurrent internship) and service learning courses in his/her entire study, subject to a maximum of 9 units for all the internship courses taken:
(2) BUSI3016 Business Internship
(4) ECON3066 Business Economics Internship
(5) FINE3026 Finance Internship
(6) HRMN3026 Human Resources Management Internship
(7) ISEM3026 ISEM Internship
(8) MKTG3016 Marketing Internship
(9) BUSI3035 Service Learning and Community Engagement
(10) ECON3075 Service-Learning in Sustainable Development
No result found.