ECON7940 Data-Driven Decision Making (3 units)
- ECON7870 Managerial Economics and Business Strategy and ECON7900 Statistics for Data Science
- Medium of Instruction:
The core of this course is to teach you how to ensure a successful data project under real business scenarios.
(1) How can business managers formulate, implement and monitor data project activities to deliver real values to businesses?
(2) This course provides an understanding of key issues and illustrate several data-driven strategies in business project management.
(3) The methodologies spanning from setting data project schedules, analysing the potential risks and their impact on the schedules, measuring and evaluating the performance are unveiled.
(4) This course goes through the processes from data collection to translation of data into business insights for improved decision-making and performance.
No result found.