MUSI3088 Scoring Seminar III (2 units)
- MUSI2089 Scoring Seminar II
- Medium of Instruction:
The main objective of the course is to give the students a comprehensive overview on the craft of scoring for different media (orchestral writing and production techniques). The course intends to further develop the students´ knowledge and skills essential for working in a creative function within the media music industry. Students will also learn traditional orchestration techniques by exploring the unique capabilities of each section of the orchestra, voices (solo and choir) and new technologies.
(1) Understand and apply traditional orchestration techniques in practical context.
(2) Analyse orchestral scores and their dramatic implications.
(3) Realising orchestral assignments in different styles and genres.
(4) Create individual and collaborative projects for ensembles of various sizes, as well as for full orchestra.
No result found.