MUSI1049 Composition for Screen II (2 units)
- MUSI1048 Composition for Screen I
- Medium of Instruction:
This course encompasses all related aspects of music production from composing and orchestration to in-studio recording and mixing. Students will develop their craft and will be equipped with the necessary tools to create distinctive music in response to a variety of dramatic problems and to present their work across multiple platforms (film, television, video games and advertising industries).
(1) Development of compositional skills, especially those related to musical/dramatic association with the screen.
(2) Update and enrich student’s current electronic music and media skills, including notational software, sequencer software, hardware and mixing, and media synchronisation and production methods.
(3) Develop works that contribute to a portfolio and demo reel for scoring work through experience in media music projects.
(4) Become familiar with collaborative processes when working with others in a media music environment.
(5) Develop a resourcefulness and self-sufficiency that will enable them to undertake music for screen projects in a professional atmosphere.
No result found.